• Chinese man dies after drinking 1.5 liters of soda
  • He mentioned that he drank the drink for dehydration
  • Doctors say gas built up inside your intestine

BE CAREFUL WITH THE SNACK. A 22-year-old in Beijing, China, died after drinking a liter and a half of soda in less than ten minutes. The young man mentioned to the doctors that he drank the soda in minimal time, because that particular day was quite hot and he was dehydrated.

Related

Hours later, the man mentioned that he could not bear his stomach pain and went to the doctor. At the hospital, doctors noticed that the Chinese man’s rapid consumption caused a fatal accumulation of gas inside his body and that ultimately killed him; his passing leaves a great lesson.

Man dies from soda: He drank the soda in ten minutes

Photo: Twitter

The Daily Mail commented that a 22-year-old man died after drinking a 1.5-liter bottle of Coca Cola in 10 minutes, according to the doctors who treated the man’s popular and strange case. The media outlet mentioned that the man mentioned that he drank that amount of soda due to the extreme heat it was that day.

Unfortunately, his recklessness cost him his life and left a great lesson for people who frequently drink carbonated drinks instead of natural water and who could suffer fatal damage to their organs, due to excessive gas ingestion. The history of man has been studied by medical experts, who spoke in the media. Filed Under: Man Dies From Soda

Man dies from soda: It was an accumulation of gas

Man dies from soda: It was an accumulation of gas
Photo: Shutterstock

The news outlet noted that doctors say the Chinese man’s rapid consumption caused a fatal build-up of gas within his body, starving his liver of oxygen and ultimately killing him. For this reason, the case completely caught his attention due to what can happen when drinking a soda in record time.

The man did not realize the damage he was doing to his body, when he drank a large amount of carbonated soda that caused his liver to be deprived of oxygen that would lead to death. Although his identity was not revealed, the data on what could have happened to the subject were shown. Filed Under: Man Dies From Soda

Man dies from soda: After six hours he went to the hospital

Man dies from soda: After six hours he went to the hospital
Photo: Shutterstock

Daily MailHe mentioned that it took about six hours before he decided to go to his community hospital. He mentioned that he had a terrible stomach pain, which became more unbearable as the hours passed and he did not know what had caused it; This caught the attention of the doctors, who treated him immediately.

One of the last statements he offered was to the doctors at Beijing’s Chaoyang Hospital, mentioning that he had quickly drank 1.5 liters of Coca Cola to cool off due to the hot weather. The news shocked the doctors, so they quickly sent him to do studies and discovered the painful truth. Filed Under: Man Dies From Soda

Man dies from soda: Great pressure

Man dies from soda: Great pressure
Photo: Shutterstock

The studies of the doctors came quickly and they realized what caused such intense pain. According to the doctors at Chaoyang Hospital, drinking the drink so quickly caused gas to build up in his intestines that due to pressure it leaked into his portal vein, one of the main blood vessels in the liver.

Trending on Canadian News  Hwy 11 crash in Oro-Medonte claims life: OPP

Before long, the young man lost his life due to the cola he ingested. It was fatal damage that he caused to his body and what left serious sequelae to certain organs due to the extreme amount of gases that he stored and that finally ended up murdering him. The doctors in the case wrote about it in an article, specifying the bad that happened. Filed Under: Man Dies From Soda

Man dies from soda: A clinical case

Man dies from soda: A clinical case
Photo: Shutterstock

The media, took up part of the clinical case that was published in Clinics and Research in Hepatology and Gastroenterology, where the young man’s doctors described the fatal damage he did to his organs by drinking the soda in a hurry and in record time.

The tests carried out on the man when he was evaluated for the first time by the doctors showed several worrying signs, pointed out in said medical report and that surprised health specialists and the general public, due to the catastrophe that caused by being ‘too much’ thirsty. Filed Under: Man Dies From Soda

I had no chronic diseases

I had no chronic diseases
Photo: Shutterstock

According to the medical article they wrote about his case, it is mentioned that the man, who was not thought to have any underlying health problems, had an elevated heart rate, low blood pressure, and was breathing rapidly. That was a clear sign that something was seriously wrong with his system.

CT scans found that he had pneumatosis, an abnormal presence of gas, in the wall of the intestine and portal vein. Daily Mail. Unfortunately, there was not much to be done in the matter of the man’s health, since in the scans it was observed that his organs were very damaged.

The condition I had

The condition I had
Photo: Shutterstock

The article recounted that the scans also revealed that she had hepatic ischemia, also called “shock liver,” a type of injury caused by low oxygen supply to the organ, which doctors believe was related to the presence of gas in the body. portal vein, mention Daily Mail.

Taking those amounts of soda and in such a short time, they assured the death of the 22-year-old. The doctors who were with the Chinese man, described that he was suffering severe pain in the abdomen and although they gave him medicine, they did not believe that he could survive this ‘time bomb’.

They tried to release the gas

They tried to release the gas
Photo: Screenshot from Daily Mail

Although they were aware that there was not much for man to do, Qiang He, one of the lead physicians and author of the scientific paper, relates that the medical staff “immediately” set out to try to free the gas from the man’s digestive system. It was one of the attempts they made to save his life

According to the news outlet, they also gave him medications to help protect his liver and to try to stabilize his other bodily functions from further damage. The attempts were enough and they believed they could save the 22-year-old, unfortunately none of them worked.

Trending on Canadian News  Renfrew, Ont. campers hit with last minute price hike for summer

Severe liver damage

Severe liver damage
Photo: Daily Mail Screenshot

The bad news came faster than they thought. After 12 hours, blood tests showed the man had severe liver damage. His condition deteriorated even more and he died 18 hours after the treatment, the renowned British newspaper mentions about the serious case that was caused by the soda.

Unfortunately, attempts to save his life were unsuccessful and the gas that is part of the drink was the least damaging to the 22-year-old Chinese man. Although the doctors believed that they could save him because he did not have any disease, age was a good benefit or other factors, he would die from the damage he caused in a couple of minutes.

Did the soda kill him?

Man dies from soda: After drinking 1.5 liters of soda, he died
Photo: Twitter

But, there are people who doubt the theory that the soda had caused so much damage. Professor Nathan Davies, a biochemist at the University College from London, he mentioned Daily Mail that it would be very unlikely that someone would die from ingesting that amount of soda and pass away.

“The chances that a regular soft drink ingesting 1.5 liters, or a little more than three pints, would be fatal would be very, very unlikely, I mean, shockingly unlikely,” Nathan Davies told the British media outlet, who gave to know the terrible news of the young Chinese.

It could have been a bacteria

It could have been a bacteria
Photo: Shutterstock

He mentioned the Daily that he needed more information about the case to know what had happened to the 22-year-old subject, but that he considered that his death had not been the product of the soda. He commented that a bacterial infection, a known cause of gas build-up internally, could have been the cause rather than the soda.

“Usually this type of condition is due to bacteria that have made their way from the normal gastrointestinal tract to a place where they are not supposed to be, in this case, in the lining of the small intestine,” said the professor. from the University of London on the case that has drawn public attention.

It cannot seriously affect

It cannot seriously affect
Photo: Shutterstock

The professor at the University of London, mentioned that he considers that it could be possible but not probable because an intake of a drink with so much gas could not have as serious an effect as the case handled by Dr. Qiang He, so he believes that the death of man could be the cause of the underlying bacteria.

“It is possible, but not necessarily as likely, that drinking a large amount of carbonated beverage may have had an aggravating effect,” he told the news outlet. “But without an underlying condition, it is very difficult to see what could have happened. If you have underlying bacteria there, or another type of condition, they could be producing their own toxins, which would be detrimental to the normal function of the organ, ”explained Davies.



mundohispanico.com

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.