Every month Microsoft adds new games to its Xbox Game Pass subscription service.
New titles are typically added in two waves, and now Xbox has introduced the first batch of new Game Pass games for August:
- Curse of the Dead Gods (Cloud, Console, and PC) – August 5
- Dodgeball Academia (Cloud, Console, and PC) – August 5
- Katamari Damacy Reroll (Cloud, Console and PC) – August 5
- Lumines Remastered (Cloud, Console, and PC) – August 5
- Skate (console) – August 5 [EA Play]
- Skate 3 (Cloud) – August 5 [EA Play]
- Starmancer (Game Preview, PC) – August 5
- Art of Rally (Cloud, Console and PC) – August 12
- Hades (cloud, console and PC) – August 13
- Microsoft Solitaire Collection: Premium Edition (PC) – August 17
In the meantime, here’s what Game Pass will drop on August 15:
- Ape Out (PC)
- Crossing Souls (PC)
- Darksiders Genesis (cloud, console and PC)
- Don’t Starve (cloud, console and PC)
- Final Fantasy VII (console and PC)
- Train Sim World 2020 (cloud, console and PC)
As always, you can purchase any Game Pass title at a members-only 20 percent discount to keep playing even after it’s exited from the catalog.
Meanwhile, Xbox Game Pass Ultimate costs $ 16.99 / month and is required for mobile streaming (which Xbox refers to as ‘Cloud’). On top of that, this tier includes Game Pass for both console and PC, as well as an Xbox Live Gold subscription and access to EA Play.
Find out what came to Game Pass at the end of July here.
Image Credit: Supergiant