Will sell shares

President Tesla executive Elon Musk asked his 62.5 million Twitter followers in a survey Saturday whether he should sell 10% of his Tesla stock.

“There’s been a lot of talk lately that unrealized gains are a means of tax avoidance, I’m only proposing to sell 10% of my Tesla stock,” Musk wrote in a tweet.

Musk also tweeted that he will comply with the survey results.

Musk’s comments follow a proposal in the United States Congress to tax the assets of billionaires to help pay for President Joe Biden’s climate change and social agenda.

Musk is one of the richest people in the world and the owner of several futuristic companies, including SpaceX and Neuralink. He had previously criticized the billionaires tax on Twitter.

“Keep in mind that I do not receive a cash salary or a bonus from anywhere. I only have stocks, so the only way to pay taxes personally is to sell stocks,” Musk said on Twitter.

By the way, the results were in favor of selling shares by 58% and the remaining 42% were in favor of keeping their titles.

Walmart the Mexico and Central America, the largest supermarket chain in the country, announced that it will carry out the third edition of its “El Fin Irresistible” sales campaign, which it will once again do prior to the start of the Good End, a program in which it already He has not participated since 2019 and which this year will be from November 10 to 16.

The retailer will include its formats Bodega Aurrera, Sam’s Club, Superama, Walmart Express and Walmart Supercenter in the campaign, with an online pre-sale on November 8 and 9, and from November 10 to 21 in omnichannel purchases, in its most 2,700 units, as well as mobile applications, home delivery services and store pickup.

The Irresistible End is one of the large-scale commercial campaigns that the retail giant decided to undertake alone since 2019, instead of participating in the Good End, the campaign that was born in 2011 between the government and the Private Initiative to boost the economy.

In 2020, in the midst of the health contingency, the then president of the Confederation of National Chambers of Commerce, Services and Tourism (Concanaco-Servytur) – the body that coordinates the Good End discounts and promotions program -, José Manuel López Campos said that Walmart de México’s decision to launch and advance its independent campaign was not supportive of the efforts of the private sector and the government to boost the economy, affected by the slowdown in the face of the Covid-19 pandemic.

Financial Independence, a company specializing in microcredit, announced that its subsidiary Apoyo Financiero (AFI) received a license from the Arizona Department of Insurance and Financial Institutions to operate as a consumer lender.

With this authorization, Apoyo Financiero may grant credits up to $ 10,000 in the state of Arizona.

Financiera Independencia is a multi-purpose financial company focused on the low-income population of the formal or informal economy that operates in Mexico and the United States.

AFI is the subsidiary with which it operates in the largest economy in the world, whose loan portfolio reached 2,970 million pesos (146 million dollars) at the end of September, equivalent to 39.5% of the consolidated portfolio of the one listed on the Mexican Stock Exchange of Values.

America Movil, the largest telecommunications company on the continent, committed to the deployment of its 5G network in the main cities of Brazil by July 2022, as part of the tender organized by the government of the South American country and considered the largest in the telecommunications sector in the American continent.

AMX, through its subsidiary in Brazil, Claro, offered 338 million reais (61.3 million dollars) for one of the blocks of the 3.5 GHz band, exclusively for the deployment of 5G technology.

The offer of the company owned by the Slim family represents a premium of 5.18% compared to the minimum offer proposed by the Brazilian authorities.



Reference-www.eleconomista.com.mx

Leave a Comment