Thanksgiving long weekend is on the horizon and with it will come some closings or changes in hours of operation as businesses and services in London, Ontario mark the holiday.
Here’s a list of what’s open and closed in London on Monday, October 11.
COVID-19 Vaccines and the Outdoors Make Thanksgiving Safe: MLHU
What is open:
- The Carling COVID-19 Assessment Center will operate as usual, from 9:20 am to 6:30 pm, but reservation by phone will not be available.
- the COVID-19 Mass Vaccination Clinic in the Western Fair District Agriplex, from 11 am to 6 pm (walk-in)
- The Shoppers Drug Mart locations at 510 Hamilton Rd. and 1225 Wonderland Rd. N. (Sherwood Forest Mall) will be open from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m., Byron’s location at 1224 Commissioners Rd. W. will be open from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. M. At 6 p. M.
- All Rexall locations in London will be open from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Most cinemas
- East Park
COVID-19: Ontario Says Kids Can Cheat or Treat This Halloween, With Some Precautions
What is closed:
- Government offices, including city administrative offices
- Post offices (no mail delivery)
- No garbage collection
- London Public Library
- Most grocery store locations
- CF Masonville Place
- White Oaks Mall
- Westmount Mall
- Shoppers Drug Mart locations not listed above
- all Beer Store locations
- all LCBO stores in London, Ont. region
The London Transit Commission says the buses will be running on a vacation schedule on October 11.
The Middlesex-London Health Unit has also provided guidance for Thanksgiving gatherings amid the COVID-19 pandemic.
Did we lose something? Email us at [email protected]
Should unvaccinated family members be invited to Thanksgiving dinner?
© 2021 Global News, a division of Corus Entertainment Inc.