[ad_1]

Showers usher in the month of May in Metro Vancouver, but some sun is expected to peek through later this afternoon.

Article content

VANCOUVER, BC: MAY 1, 2022 – A chance of showers kicks off this first Monday of May. It’ll start to clear in the afternoon, with a mix of sun and cloud expected starting around 4 pm Mild temperatures, with a high of 15 C and an overnight low of 8 C. The rest of the week looks similar, with periods of rain and chance of showers until after the weekend.

Article content


Weather: Vancouver, BC

Today: Periods of rain ending this morning then cloudy with 40 percent chance of showers. Clearing this afternoon. Wind east 20 km/h becoming west 20 this morning except gusting to 40 near the Strait of Georgia late this morning and this afternoon. High 15. UV index 2 or low.

Tonight: A few clouds. Increasing cloudiness near midnight then 40 percent chance of drizzle overnight. Fog patches in low lying areas overnight. Low 8.

Tomorrow: Mainly cloudy. 40 percent chance of drizzle changing to 60 percent chance of showers in the afternoon. Fog patches in low lying areas early in the morning. Wind becoming southeast 20 km/h in the afternoon except gusting to 40 near the Strait of Georgia late in the afternoon. High 14. UV index 6 or high.

Source: Environment Canada


Air Quality: Vancouver


Traffic: Vancouver

Zoom in and out to find incidents of note or to peek at a traffic camera.



More news, fewer ads, faster load time: Get unlimited, ad-lite access to the Vancouver Sun, the Province, National Post and 13 other Canadian news sites for just $14/month or $140/year. Subscribe now through the vancouver sun or The Province.

[ad_2]

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.