‘Toxic father!’ Meghan’s cheerleader Scobie launches a fierce attack on Thomas Markle


The Duke and Duchess of Sussex’s biographer Omid Scobie has attacked Thomas Markle after it emerged the retired Hollywood lighting director left hospital to recover from a stroke. Scobie, co-author of Finding Freedom, said Markle had turned on his own daughter and did not deserve reconciliation.

Awaiting a Yahoo blog post, he said: “To Thomas, who within 24 hours of his discharge from the hospital continued his tabloid chats, plans to continue speaking until he gets the care of his daughter who he feels is missing. deserves.

“But that’s where he’s wrong. After tireless and unsuccessful attempts to repair her relationship, Meghan owes him nothing.”

It comes amid reports that the 40-year-old duchess has approached her father to end their four-year feud after he suffered a stroke.

Meghan has been estranged from the former lighting director, who lives in Rosarito, Mexico, since he was caught staging paparazzi photos ahead of her and Harry’s wedding in 2018.

Scobie described the devastating moment Meghan knew it was the “end of the road with her father” and put up a “wall of silence” to communicate with Markle.

He wrote: “Breaking up with a toxic parent is one of the hardest decisions a child can make.

READ MORE: Dr Shola breaks out into furious tirade about ‘evil’ Thomas Markle

“From that point forward, he has been a dignified, but by no means easy, wall of silence with his father. The few occasions where reconciliation might have been remotely possible were destroyed by more damaging media interviews.”

Markle, who has been separated from his daughter since before their wedding and has never met his son-in-law Prince Harry, was rushed to hospital after suffering a stroke last month.

He was forced to stop walking his daughter down the aisle at her royal wedding following complications following heart surgery. Since then, he has spoken about his daughter and his son-in-law in a series of explosive interviews.

Mr Markle. 77, she had been planning to fly to the UK for the Queen’s Platinum Jubilee in a desperate attempt to meet members of the royal family and her grandchildren, Archie and Lilibet, for the first time.

It is now known that he is recovering at home after suffering a stroke.

Harry and Meghan have returned to the UK for what will be the former Suits actress’s first Jubilee experience since she married the Windsors.

The Duke and Duchess of Sussex will join the royal family at Trooping the Color as the Prince of Wales stand-in for the Queen, who will not take part in the ceremony, Buckingham Palace has confirmed.

Harry and Meghan will have a vantage point with members of the monarchy from the Duke of Wellington’s former office, overlooking the Horse Guards Parade, as they watch Charles inspect the guards and officers and receive their salute on Thursday. .

The Sussexes are also expected to join the congregation for Friday’s service of thanksgiving for the Queen’s 70-year reign at St Paul’s Cathedral, but their involvement with Trooping is an added bonus.

They are traveling with their children, Archie, three, and Lilibet, who turns one on Saturday, and their visit to mark the Queen’s Platinum Jubilee has sparked rumors that the couple will be christening their daughter with the monarch in attendance.

It is the first time the Duke and Duchess have brought Lilibet, who was named after the Queen, to the UK.




Reference-www.express.co.uk

Leave a Comment