Possible carbon monoxide poisoning kills two family members in Montérégie – Montreal | The Canadian News

Two people are dead and another is fighting for his life after a possible carbon monoxide poisoning in Montérégie.

According to police, a 62-year-old man and an 80-year-old woman lost their lives. an 80-year-old man is in a critical condition, while a 52-year-old woman is in a stable condition. Police suspect carbon monoxide poisoning.

Police believe the incident happened just before 9pm on Tuesday at a garage at the Domaine Florentin campsite in Venice-en-Québec in the Montérégie area.

Carbon monoxide can be deadly as it is almost impossible to detect.

The SQ’s major crime unit is investigating.

Story continues below ad

– with files from Julie Turcotte of Global News

© 2022 The Canadian Press



Reference-globalnews.ca

Leave a Comment