Monterey, NL. The Attorney General’s Office of the state, reported that according to the scientific tests carried out on the body of Debanhi Susana Escobar Bazalduathe cause of death was not due to drowning, but due to a deep contusion in the skull, however, at this time no line of investigation is ruled out.
The State Attorney General, Gustavo Adolfo Guerrerocommented: “We want to share about the events that occurred this Thursday, April 21, having found the body of a lifeless person, within the search area of Debanhi Susana Escobar Bazaldúa (in a cistern of the Motel Nueva Castillaon the highway to Nuevo Laredo), the cause of death being deep skull contusion.”
In the timeline offered by the prosecutor Rodolfo Salinas de la Penaof the Prosecutor’s Office Specialized in Disappeared Personsstressed that since April 9, when the 18-year-old girl disappeared, they have accompanied Debanhi’s family.
According to videos to which the prosecution had access, Debanhi arrived at a party located in a Farm in Escobedo at 1:20 a.m. on April 9, and that due to apparent differences with people at the party, he decided to board a private transport.
The driver of the unit (presumably Juan David Cuellar) stated that the young woman got out of the vehicle at 4:25 a.m. at the intersection of the Villa Numancia highway and the Nuevo Laredo highway, and the Alcosa company is nearby, where the young woman went to ask for help and there is no more no subsequent record.
The deputy prosecutor of the Public Ministry, Luis Enrique Orozco He said that for the prosecution it is important to make it clear that the scientific evidence identifies the causes and no line of investigation is ruled out. Where the body was found, the State Search Commission, Secretariat of Public Security and Civil Protection.
And he corroborated what he said this Friday, April 22, the Undersecretary of Federal Public Security, Ricardo Mejía, that it had been the workers of the place who reported the gases emanating from a cistern, and the authorities attended immediately.
The executive director of Amnesty International Mexico, Edith Ferrettoon his Twitter account expressed solidarity with Debanhi’s family, as well as all the victims of disappearance and femicide in Mexico.
We demand that Debanhi’s femicide not go unpunished,” he said.
After the body of this young woman was veiled, this morning the funeral procession left for the municipality of Galeana, where she will be buried. Not one more!cried this Saturday, hundreds of families in front of the Government Palace of Nuevo León.