Environment Canada is calling for three straight days of sunshine in the Windsor-Essex forecast.
It will be sunny on Thursday with a high of 29C. The evening is expected to be clear and a low of 13C.
Here’s the forecast over the next several days:
- Sunny again on Friday with another high of 29C.
- Saturday will be sunny with a high 28C.
- Cloudy on Sunday with a 40 per cent chance of showers and a high 24C.
- Monday will be cloudy with a 60 per cent chance of showers and a high 25C.
- Tuesday will have a mix of sun and cloud. High 22C.
The average high this time of year is 19.3C and the average low is 8.3C.