Reviews and recommendations are unbiased and products are independently selected. Postmedia may earn an affiliate commission for purchases made through links on this page.
1. The Family Remains: A Novel, by Lisa Jewell.
two. To Kill a Troubadour: A Novel by Bruno, Police Chief, by Martin Walker.
3. Harlem Shuffle: A Novel, by Colson Whitehead.
Four. The shortest war history, by Gwynne Dyer.
5. a witchcraft tale, by Chris Colfer.
6. Wrong place at the wrong time: a novel, by Gillian McAllister.
7. Sharon, Lois and Bram’s elephant came out to play, by Randi Hampson, Qin Leng.
8. I’m glad my mom died, by Jennette McCurdy.
9. The Skin We Are In: A Year of Black Power and Resistance, by Desmond Cole.
10 Catch What!?: 2 Adventure Games, by Simcha Whitehill.
1. Sea of Tranquility: A Novel, by Emily St. John Mandel.
two. Lapvona: a novel, by Ottessa Moshfegh.
3. All the seas of the world, by Guy Gavriel Kay.
Four. Horse: a novel, by Geraldine Brooks.
5. Tomorrow, and tomorrow, and tomorrow: a novel, by Gabrielle Zevin.
6. Before the coffee gets cold: a novel, by Toshikazu Kawaguchi.
7. To Kill a Troubadour: A Novel by Bruno, Police Chief, by Martin Walker.
8. A prayer for the crown-shy, by Becky Chambers.
9. When We Lost Our Minds: A Novel, by Heather O’Neill.
10 The Lincoln Highway: A Novel, by Love Towles.
1. The boy, the mole, the fox and the horse, by Charlie Mackey.
two. Atomic Habits: An Easy, Proven Way to Build Good Habits and Break Bad Ones, by James Sure.
3. heart atlas, by Brene Brown.
Four. Happy-Go-Lucky, by David Sedars.
5. freezing order, by Bill Browner.
6. essays to live, by Robyn Maynard and Leanne Betasamosake Simpson.
8. Crying at H Mart: A Memoir, by Michelle Zauner.
9. How To Be Perfect: The Right Answer To Every Moral Question, by Michael Schur.
10 Everyday Half Baked Harvest: Recipes for Balanced, Flexible, Enjoyable Meals, by TieghanGerard.
— Compiled by Bookmanager using weekly sales statistics from over 250 independent Canadian bookstores.