Flurries and showers possible in Windsor-Essex forecast


Environment Canada says a temperature dip could bring flurries to Windsor-Essex.

The forecast for Friday is mainly cloudy with a 30 percent chance of showers changing to 70 per cent chance of showers near noon. Fog patches dissipating this morning.

Wind becoming southwest 30 km/hr Friday morning. High 8C. UV index 4 or moderate.

As for Friday night, it will be cloudy with a 70 per cent chance of rain showers changing to 60 per cent chance of flurries near midnight. Wind southwest 30 km/hr. Low 2C.

Here’s the forecast over the next several days:

  • Saturday..cloudy. 60 per cent chance of flurries changing to 40 percent chance of rain showers or flurries near noon. Wind southwest 30 km/h. High 6. UV index 3 or moderate.Saturday night..cloudy periods with 30 percent chance of rain showers or flurries. Lowzero.
  • Sunday..a mix of sun and cloud. High 10. Sunday night..cloudy periods with 30 percent chance of showers. Low 4C.
  • Monday..cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. High 15C. Monday night..cloudy with 60 per cent chance of showers. Low 9C.
  • Tuesday..a mix of sun and cloud with 60 percent chance of showers. High 17C. Tuesday night..cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. Low 11C.
  • Wednesday..cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. High 18C. Wednesday night..cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. Low 13C.
  • Thursday…cloudy with 60 per cent chance of showers. High 16C.

The average high temperature this time of year is 11.6C and the average low is 1.6C.


Leave a Comment