The most recent data on the evolution of the pandemic in Quebec show 879 new cases and 4 additional deaths.
- 879 new cases, for a total of 396,034 people infected;
- 378,721 people recovered;
- 4 new deaths, for a total of 11,301 deaths;
- 207 hospitalizations, an increase of 9 compared to the previous day;
- 72 people in intensive care, an increase of 2 compared to the previous day;
- 28,442 samples taken on September 8.
- 27,233 doses administered are added, ie 25,298 in the last 24 hours and 1,935 before September 9, for a total of 12,570,901 doses administered in Quebec. Outside Quebec, a total of 135,292 doses were administered, for a cumulative total of 12,706,193 doses received by Quebecers.