Quebec has 1,754 people positive for COVID-19 in its hospitals, including 59 patients in intensive care.
In addition, 30 additional deaths are added to the balance sheet.
The situation as of May 13, 2022
The most recent data on the evolution of COVID‐19, in the last 24 hours, in Quebec, show:
- 900 new cases, for a total of 1,056,177 people infected*;
- 30 new deaths, for a total of 15,256 deaths;
- 6,115 healthcare workers absent for reasons related to COVID (preventive withdrawal, isolation, awaiting results, etc.);
- 1,754 hospitalizations, a decrease of 67 from the previous day;
- 92 new entries,
- 159 new releases;
- 59 people in intensive care, a decrease of 1 from the previous day;
- 6 new entries,
- 7 new releases;
- 13,310 samples taken on May 11;
- 207,422 self-declared rapid tests so far, including 169,861 positive: 224 declared for the day yesterday, including 182 positive.
*Remember that the number of cases listed is not representative of the situation since access to screening centers is restricted to priority clienteles.
The Canadian News
Canada’s largets news curation site with over 20+ agency partners