CDMX establishes operating rules for the rehabilitation of public markets

The Secretarial of Economic Development (Sedeco) of the City of Mexico dio conocer the rules to participate in the project Atención de Mercados Públicos 2022, for this year the institutional action amounts to a presumption of 228.8 million people.

Traverses of the Gaceta Oficial of the City of Mexico, the Sedeco informs that the objective is to stimulate economic activity through the rehabilitation of the capital public markets.

Exactly, in order to execute these bests are opted for a currency conversion scheme between the Sedeco and the Alcaldias.

“In this coin conversion scheme, Sedeco can contribute up to 60% of the total value of the project, without exceeding the amount of 15 million pesos, the alcaldías must participate for the lesser with the remaining 40% ”, informs the document.

Regarding the process, the capital dependence exposes that the projects that present the alcaldías must be oriented to the renovation or rehabilitation of service and infrastructure roads of the markets.

“As well as supporting electrical and hydraulic installations in accordance with official standards, with the finality of preventing incidents and coadyuvar to the safety of tenants and visitors of these abasto centers,” the central government said.

Exactly, the alcaldías deberán will present his projects, or resolve his doubts, at the Ventanilla de Atención ubicada in Avenida Cuauhtémoc # 899, floor 3, colony Narvarte Poniente.

The timetable is from Monday to Thursday from 9:30 to 14:00 and from 17:00 to 19:00, Friday from 09:30 to 13:00. Also on this phone: 56 82 20 96 ext. 605,611 and 623.

For this year it is hoped to benefit from 73 Public markets, with which 260 furniture has been added.

The amount of investment accumulated by Sedeco over the three years of this administration has reached 825 million.


Leave a Comment