Monday, January 18

Everton

All The News, Brighton, Everton, Front Page, Homepage, Leeds United, Newcastle United, Promos, Solly March, Transfer News

Everton, Newcastle and Leeds battling for £15m-rated Brighton midfielder

Date published: Friday 31st July 2020 2:19 Everton, Newcastle and Leeds United are all hoping to sign Brighton midfielder Solly March ahead of next season, according to reports.  Having been a Seagulls regular in previous years, March saw his game time significantly drop in 2019/20. The 26-year-old made just 19 Premier League appearances, with eight of those coming from the bench.He featured in six of his side’s nine games after the season restart, but it is being suggested he could look to leave. And according to a report on 90 mins (via Sports Lens), a number of top flight clubs hold an interest. They say that Everton, Newcastle and newly-promoted Leeds are hoping to sign him. Everton are expected to make a number of chan...
All The News, Danny Rose, Everton, Fabian Delph, Front Page, Homepage, Leeds United, Promos, Tottenham Hotspur, Transfer News

Leeds plotting shock double deal to bring back old boys

Date published: Friday 31st July 2020 8:03 Leeds are reportedly plotting a double deal to bring former players Fabian Delph and Danny Rose back to Elland Road. Boss Marcelo Bielsa knows he needs to add some top-flight experience to his side. Having led Leeds back to the promised land after 16 years. The Argentine has been handed significant funds to spend by chairman Andrea Radrizzani. And a report in the Daily Star claims Delph and Rose have both been targeted.Both players started their careers in west Yorkshire, and club bosses are said to believe they would favour a return to Leeds. Everton star Delph made his senior debut for Leeds back in 2007. He went on to make 44 league appearances before leaving to join Aston Villa...
All The News, Arsenal, Everton, Front Page, Homepage, marc roca, Promos, Transfer News

Arsenal ‘very attentive’ as €15m midfield target nears move

Date published: Wednesday 29th July 2020 1:21 Arsenal and Everton are ready to duel for the signature of Marc Roca, who is reportedly destined to leave Espanyol. Roca has established himself as one of Spain’s most promising midfielders in recent years. However, his club have been relegated from La Liga, leading to questions over his future. Given the financial implications of their relegation, and of course the wider context of the global climate, Espanyol are looking to raise funds. Selling Roca would be their best chance to gain the money they need. With that in mind, Arsenal and Everton are pondering a move. According to Sport, the Premier League pair are “very attentive” to his situation. AC Milan have already held talks ...
All The News, Carlo Ancelotti, Everton, Front Page, Homepage, More News, Richarlison

Everton boss Ancelotti sets Richarlison lofty goal target for next season

Date published: Saturday 25th July 2020 2:36 Carlo Ancelotti has challenged Brazilian forward Richarlison to score a minimum of 30 goals for Everton in the 2020/21 season. Richarlison has been the Toffees’ main attacking threat this term, scoring 15 goals in 40 appearances. That is the best return of his career so far.Earlier this week, the 23-year-old revealed he is hoping to hit the 20 goal mark next year. But his manager has upped that target, insisting he is capable of at least doubling his tally from the current campaign. “I think Richarlison is wrong to say that the target will be 20,” Ancelotti told Sky Sports. “The target doesn’t have to be 20 for him. It should as a minimum be 30. “I’ve had strikers that were able ...
All The News, Everton, Front Page, Gabriel Magalhaes, Homepage, Manchester United, Promos, Transfer News

Man Utd weighing up offer Lyon defender also wanted by Everton, Inter

Date published: Saturday 25th July 2020 12:38 Manchester United have asked to be kept up to speed with Gabriel Magalhaes’ situation as they consider making a move for the Lille defender.  Magalhaes, 22, was a mainstay in the Lille side that finished fourth in Ligue 1 in 2019/20. He played 24 of their 28 league fixtures, scoring once.His performances caught the eye of teams across Europe, with Everton, Inter Milan and Napoli interested. And according to a report on the Daily Record, the Red Devils have now added their name to that list. Ole Gunnar Solskjaer is thinking of bringing in more defenders as United near a Champions League return. Porto left-back Alex Telles is also being linked with a move to Old Trafford. Harry Ma...
All The News, Arsenal, Chelsea, Everton, Front Page, Gossip, Homepage, Liverpool, Manchester City, Manchester United, Paper Talk, Top Story, Tottenham Hotspur, Transfer News

Paper Talk: Man Utd chasing shock deal for former Everton man

Date published: Thursday 23rd July 2020 8:58 Manchester United are chasing a surprise deal for a former Everton star, while Pierre-Emile Hojbjerg has given Tottenham hope a move could still be on  – all in Thursday’s Paper Talk.   SOLSKJAER TURNS TO FORMER TOFFEES STAR Former Everton midfielder Idrissa Gueye is believed to be a surprise name on Manchester United’s radar this summer. Le10Sport, as cited by the Manchester Evening News, reports that the club are interested in signing the PSG midfielder. With midfield reinforcements very much on Ole Gunnar Solskjaer’s agenda. The report also suggests that the 30-year-old is willing to stay in the French capital. But a move to Old Trafford could be a possible option. Nemanja Matic...
All The News, Arsenal, Everton, Front Page, Homepage, Promos, Thiago Silva, Transfer News

Tuchel concedes Arsenal, Everton target likely to leave PSG this summer

Date published: Wednesday 22nd July 2020 2:31 Thomas Tuchel says Thiago Silva is likely to leave PSG in the upcoming transfer window, opening the door for a move to the Premier League. Silva has spent the last eight years with the French outfit after moving from AC Milan.Now 35-years-old, it was confirmed earlier this year that the Brazilian is set to depart the Parc des Princes with the club opting not to extend his contract. However, Silva signed a short-term deal to ensure he could finish the Champions League campaign. Europe’s elite club competition will be played to completion in August. And it has since been suggested that Silva could further extend his stay. Tuchel is open to keeping the experienced centre back for a...
All The News, Diogo Dalot, Everton, Front Page, Homepage, Manchester United, Promos, Transfer News

Everton eye swoop as Man Utd put £18m defender up for sale

Date published: Wednesday 22nd July 2020 12:50 Manchester United will allow defender Diogo Dalot to leave this summer with Everton readying a move, according to a report. Right-back Dalot signed for United under former boss Jose Mourinho in 2018, making 25 appearances in his debut season. However, injuries and the arrival of Aaron Wan-Bissaka last summer have meant Ole Gunnar Solskjaer has restricted the Portugal Under-21 international to 11 outings this term. Dalot still has three years left on his contract but, according to Todofichajes, he has asked for a move elsewhere. The 21-year-old has reportedly become frustrated at his lack of game time, which he feels will not improve. As such, Everton have allegedly come forward w...
All The News, Denmark, Everton, Front Page, Homepage, Pierre-Emile Hojbjerg, Promos, Southampton, Tottenham Hotspur, Transfer News

Huge blow for Tottenham as Everton have £25m bid accepted for top target

Date published: Tuesday 21st July 2020 7:42 Everton look set to sign Pierre-Emile Hojbjerg after reportedly having an offer worth up to £25m for the Southampton midfielder accepted. Saints received approaches from both Everton and Tottenham for the Denmark international. But the Toffees are believed to have matched their valuation of the 24 year-old.Everton offered an initial fee in the region of £20m with further add-ons on top. With one year left on his contract, Spurs are understood to value Hojbjerg at nearer to £15m. Hojbjerg is likely to leave after admitting he may not be able to achieve his career ambitions with the Saints. Indeed, he refused a new contract with Southampton and, as such, boss Ralph Hasenuttl strippe...
All The News, Everton, Front Page, Homepage, Pierre-Emile Hojbjerg, Promos, Southampton, Tottenham Hotspur, Transfer News

Hasenhuttl warns Hojbjerg suitors midfielder’s sale no given

Date published: Friday 17th July 2020 1:31 Ralph Hasenhuttl has reiterated that Southampton will not sell Pierre-Emile Hojbjerg on the cheap as Everton and Tottenham eye a summer swoop. The 24-year-old left Bayern Munich for St Mary’s in 2016 and was recently stripped of the captaincy having made clear his intention to leave in 2021. Hojbjerg is attracting interest from Premier League clubs and the PA news agency understands Everton have lodged a bid for the Denmark international, while Tottenham have made noises about what they are willing to pay Saints. The south-coast club are believed to be looking for a £35m fee for the player, and so Everton’s reported £18m proposal is some way short. Hasenhuttl continues to be quizzed ...
All The News, Aston Villa, Carlo Ancelotti, Everton, Front Page, Homepage, More News

Ancelotti coy on Hojbjerg links as Everton boss reveals key to home form

Date published: Thursday 16th July 2020 9:24 Carlo Ancelotti said Everton showed the right “spirit” to maintain their strong home record, but refused to discuss speculation about a move for Pierre-Emile Hojbjerg. A late goal from Theo Walcott ensured Everton rescued a point against Aston Villa. It means the Toffees still haven’t lost at home under Ancelotti. And even though the Italian coach admitted they should have played better, he was satisfied with their resilience to maintain their unbeaten run at Goodison Park. “The spirit was good, I think. The attitude was good. We tried to play how we wanted,” said Ancelotti. “The start was good and then we lost a bit of control of the game. I think we could do better in the final t...
All The News, Everton, Front Page, Homepage, Pierre-Emile Hojbjerg, Southampton, Top Story, Tottenham Hotspur, Transfer News

Everton make firm £18m bid in effort to beat Mourinho to Prem midfielder

Date published: Thursday 16th July 2020 8:49 Everton have launched an £18m bid to sign Southampton midfielder Pierre-Emile Hojbjerg. Hojberg, who has been stripped of the captaincy after refusing a new deal at St Mary’s, is reported to be keen on a move to Tottenham. Kyle Walker-Peters, who is on loan from Spurs, could be used as a makeweight in the deal.However, it is Everton who have made the first approach for the Dane. As per the Daily Telegraph, the Toffees have submitted a straight £18m cash bid for the 24-year-old. Carlo Ancelotti is keen to rebuild his side at Goodison after seeing inconsistent performances halt their progress. The Italian sees central midfield as a key area in which to improve and Hojbjerg has been...