A woman dies from a fire in her home in Palencia

A middle-aged woman died this Tuesday at her home in Palencia, apparently due to smoke inhalation due to the combustion of a mattress that has caused a small fire in the home, as reported by the Local Police.

Related news

It was around ten twenty in the morning when the Local Police received the notice of a fire on the sixth floor of number 3 of the central Valverde street of the capital and it has notified the fire brigade, the National Police and the emergency services.

Inside they have found a middle-aged woman who apparently has died from the inhalation of smoke from the combustion of a mattress, according to the first information.


Leave a Comment