A family escaped almost unscathed after a fire engulfed their garage and vehicle on Sunday, which have since been declared a total loss.

Around 3:30 p.m., firefighters from the MRC des Collines responded to a fire in Chelsea, where a garage appeared to be engulfed in flames.

Arrived on the scene, the firefighters found that the blaze had seized the detached garage with a car inside. “According to initial findings, the origin of the fire is accidental,” said the MRC des Collines Fire Department.

The garage and the car are total losses.

As for the residents, they were treated for a few minor injuries and nervous shock.




Reference-www.journaldemontreal.com

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.