40,000 Generalitat officials receive a bonus of up to 860 euros per year

  • The Catalan administration will pay the old productivity supplement, which was withdrawn in 2012 during the cut-off period, in the future December payroll

Some 40,000 public employees of the administrative departments of the Government of Catalonia will receive a plus in between in the payroll of the following month of December 426.4 and 862.2 euros, formerly known as a productivity plug-in. This was agreed by the ‘ministry’ of the Presidency and the most representative unions of the Catalan civil service after several months of negotiations. Officials and laborers therefore get back a right that was withdrawn in 2012, when this bonus was cut under the presidency of Artur Mas, along with two extra payments. The Government will award a contest of € 25.6 million to pay for this payment, which will be one-off and that the power stations will have to renegotiate from next year.

Related news

The Catalan administration therefore completes the story of rights withdrawn from its administrative staff during the stage of sobriety and comply with the agreement reached CCOO Y UGT in 2018, when the exchanges threatened with a discontinue across the entire public sector. The 40,000 potentially benefited workers will receive the said supplement in December based on their professional performance. To quantify this, each employee must meet a set of goals in the different skills (results achieved, ability to work as a team, own initiative and adaptability) and whose final criteria in the coming weeks between the Generalitat and the unions will be set out. If the administration imposes a serious offense on an employee for disciplinary reasons, he or she will not be able to collect this supplement.

Yes, they concluded this Monday that 40% of the evaluation will be carried out by the worker himself and the remaining 60% by his hierarchical superiors, on a final score of 20 points. If the government employee gets less than 9 out of 20, he will receive nothing, if he gets more than 9 out of 20, he will get the proportional share of the note and if he gets more than 18 out of 20, he will receive the entire supplement . It will be between 426.4 and 862.2 euros, depending on salary and category. Neither the education staff nor the health staff, including groups of the public functioning with their own compensation regimes, will benefit from it. Nor are the freely available staff, that is, those appointed ‘by hand’ by the Government.

Reference-www.elperiodico.com

Leave a Comment